The Laney Enrollment Forms have been updated for the Spring 2023 semester. All BYO members must complete Laney College enrollment in order to continue participating in BYO after the winter break. Follow the following steps to complete:
1. Complete Online Laney Application (for everyone, including returning students): https://www.peralta.edu/admissions/apply-enroll
2. Print off special enrollment form: https://www.byoweb.org/enrollment-forms
3. Completely fill out form and please note the new class code information for Spring 2023 (Do not forget to have your musician sign).
4. Bring form to your school and get it stamped and signed by your school counselor and/or principal.
5. Submit a photo of your special enrollment form to email@example.com (please copy firstname.lastname@example.org) along with a clear copy of your musician's student ID or passport. Note that if you do not include a picture of your child's photo ID, your musician's enrollment will not be completed.
Please complete as soon as possible. The deadline is December 17, 2022. Because of these forms, we are able to practice at Laney for free which greatly reduces tuition. No late enrollments will be accepted.